Friday, September 24, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Trailer

Ok well, it isn’t exactly about screenwriting but HP was a very successful franchise.  I, for one, will be happy to see it finish up.  And from the trailer it looks like it will go out with a bang.

The interesting thing is they are going to show this movie in two parts, according to the trailer.  I’m pretty certain that has been tried before, but I can’t remember the movie name and I’m pretty sure it was a failure.  Hopefully, this will be a bit better. 

The other is that it will be in 3D, big surprise (that was sarcastic) but It probably was not shot for it.

This is my least favourite of the books however, it has a fun though predictable ending.  I suspect the movie will do well.     

No comments:

Post a Comment