Sunday, January 18, 2009

Godzilla vs the Smog Monster

Started my new job yesterday, we won't go into what I do there because I promised this blog would not contain technical stuff. At the moment I'm a bit bored and unhappy with all the reading I've been doing. Things should improve though.

image Tonight as I type this, I'm watching Godzilla vs the Smog Monster (Gojira tai Hedorâ). This is my favourite Godzilla movie. Besides the swinging 60s feel and message. This one even has some animation it. It's loads of fun and Godzilla even gets to be a hero during it. You didn't know Godzilla was interested in the environment did you? I probably will long be done with this blog entry before it's over. I wish I could find the discotheque scene on You Tube but no dice. Here's a couple of snippets of it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment